Faith-based organizations, such as federations, foundations, churches and ministries serve a very important purpose: to change and save lives. Through philanthropy, you can expand and accelerate the path to realizing this goal.
Faith-based giving is on the rise, as more and more citizens are looking to transform their beliefs, values and attitudes into social action. MicroEdge solutions provide integrated foundation information management that can help you:
- Serve members of the faith through philanthropy
- Support the process of raising and disbursing funds, within and beyond the local congregation
- Manage funds, donor-advised funds, and endowments entrusted to your care in a fiscally and socially responsible manner
- Operate with the highest moral and ethical standards, staying abreast of changing regulations
- Manage scholarship programs to help students of the faith achieve their dreams
- Foster a sense of belonging and community involvement, while keeping constituents informed of the ways you help
MicroEdge can help you better serve the initiatives of your faith through solid philanthropic processes that meet the needs of faith-based organizations. MicroEdge solutions provide an open, customizable framework that supports every aspect of your giving programs, from communications, gifts and investments, to grants, scholarships and financials.